In this update:
- Multi-threading: Up to 32 CPU cores may now be used, enabling even faster optimizations on modern workstations. Also, we have just invested in a cluster ourselves for future development and engineering optimization services for our clients. An additional cloud-based HPC computing option is planned for the future.
- An improved surrogate model feature is now available and can be fine-tuned through a number of custom settings accessible in the Screening Tree.
- Major updates on the Users Guide: Synchronized with the latest GUI, containing more information, and describing modeling, results, and optimizations/parameter-study features in more detail.
- Reynolds number analysis now also available for propeller blade analysis
- Minor performance improvements
- XML files for propeller blades only define the first blade, as all other blades on the hub are a copy of that blade. This simplifies scripting of XML files outside the GUI.
- Update to the latest JavaFX version 17.
- New example propeller APC 19×12″ available through the quick start menu.
- Preferences available again
- Blade color selection applies to all blades on the hub
- Surrogate model can handle optimization restarts and design space changes